upload : getInfo
Last change: 2020-08-04 09:32:24
This is a simple interface to sign in a Kinomap user
An error occured!
Response : Valid / Success
- status: OK when no errors
- user.accessToken: The access token for the current user. You can save it and use it for the next api call.
- user.username: The username of the current user (If he use his email to sign in)
- token: The upload token, use this filename to upload your files
- url: The url to upload the files
- host: The host
- path: The path
- position: The position to resume an upload
Response : Error / Failed
Response status is replaced by one of the following:
- INVALID_ACCESS_TOKEN: The access token is invalid or has expired
- MISSING_FIELD: Mandatory field missing: accessToken or login and md5Pwd
- INVALID_UPLOAD_TYPE: Available upload type:
- INVALID_VIDEO_FORMAT: Available video format:
- INVALID_GPS_FORMAT: Available gps format:
- ERROR_TO_GET_INFO: Unable to create an upload token
- UNABLE_SIGN_IN: Unable to sign in the user (accessToken or login and password is incorrect).